LAT are pleased to have signed up to the Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and Lincolnshire County Council 'Suicide SAFE' campaign (http://www.lpft.nhs.uk/help-and-support/need-help/suicide-safe).
As an organisation which has signed up to Level 2 of the Charter, we recognise that suicide prevention is everybody’s business and we have made a commitment to:
- Develop a culture where people feel comfortable talking about difficult issues
- Raise awareness of suicide
- Help recognise signs and triggers for those at risk and support vulnerable individuals
- Support staff to respond to someone who may be at risk
- Develop a suicide prevention plan.
Lauren Mumby, our Performance and Development Manager, is our ‘Suicide SAFE Champion’.