LAT Trustee Vacancies
We are looking to appoint a number of new Trustees to the Board of Lincolnshire Action Trust, and are particularly seeking to bring more diversity of perspective and experience. We especially welcome expressions of interest from BAME communities who are currently under represented.
We are seeking to extend the Board's expertise in the following areas:
- income generation and/or
- commercial experience
Our Recruitment Pack provides further information. To express your interest in one of these exciting opportunities, please submit a detailed and up to date CV, along with a supporting statement that addresses all criteria in the Person Specification and outlines your motivation for applying.
Current Volunteer Vacancies
Volunteers can have a powerful and positive impact on the people they work with and volunteering can be incredibly rewarding. We offer volunteering opportunities within a number of locations, both in prisons and in the community, and currently have the following vacancies:
So, is volunteering for you?
- Do you have a few hours a week to spare?
- Do you want to improve your skills and experience?
- Do you want to do something a bit different?
- Are you non-judgemental and enjoy helping others?
- If the answer is yes, why not become a volunteer for Lincolnshire Action Trust?
The Recruitment Process
- Email or call for more information or to request an application form. Alternatively download an application form from the website
- Complete and return the application form via post or email
- Applicants will be invited to attend an informal interview with the Learning & Development Officer (Volunteers) and/or a senior practitioner
- If both parties wish to continue the application process then references will be sought
- The applicant will then be invited to a volunteer training sessions relevant to the role they have applied for and a DBS form for a DBS check will be completed
- After training, the applicant will meet with the Learning & Development Officer (Volunteers) and/or senior practitioner to discuss next steps and the DBS form will be sent to the umbrella body for processing
Volunteers will be given regular support and supervisions, as well as the opportunity to access development opportunities and training. Volunteers are also reimbursed for ‘out of pocket’ travel and expenses incurred in the role
Want to sign up? The Lincolnshire Action Trust application pack can be downloaded here:
- Volunteering Application Form
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (optional)
- GDPR Volunteer Privacy Notice
Alternatively, if you would like more information, please contact us on 01522 806611 or email volunteering@LATcharity.org.uk